Artisans Rose is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Artisans Rose may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information (including email address)
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and offer improved service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For our records
- Improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information you may find interesting on the email address provided by you
- We may use your information to contact you via email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website to suit your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have set in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. In no way do they give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visited a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. The web application helps us analyze data and tailor operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. We only use this information for statistical and analytical purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. This may prevent you from exploring the full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and that those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on the website, click the box that helps you indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Deactivate use of personal information for direct marketing”
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Request for personal information saved as per Data Protection Act 1998”.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Update personal information”. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name: Artisans Rose
Address: Khasra No. 70, Near Welcomhotel Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan - 342001
Email: [email protected]