|Estimated Delivery Time||Within 10 business days|
|Cash On Delivery||Cash on delivery is available on this product.|
|Ready to Ship||Yes|
• Dust with a soft dry cloth
• For indoor use only
• Keep away from moisture and sunlight
• Crafted in brass.
• These Indian bread boxes or Roti ka dabba as popularly known, were used for centuries to keep the freshly baked homemade round fluffy Chapatis or rotis made of wheat flour bread for the main meal and passed around by the womenfolk of the house from this box.
• This item is for decorative purposes only.
• Not suitable for use in the kitchen.
• Each piece is handcrafted and will vary from piece to piece, as worked upon by craftsmen.