• Crafted in brass.
• These Indian bread boxes or Roti ka dabba as popularly known, were used for centuries to keep the freshly baked homemade round fluffy Chapatis or rotis made of wheat flour bread for the main meal and passed around by the womenfolk of the house from this box.
• This item is for decorative purposes only.
• Not suitable for use in the kitchen.
These are one-of-a-kind pieces, each piece is different and will vary slightly from the product image with slight variations in sizes and shapes owing to their natural vintage nature. These are aged 50 years or more and are an absolute delight for a vintage collector!
• Handmade, old vintage item aged 50 years & more.
• This is an old vintage piece and has endured minimal ageing and does not look brand new. Artisans Rose has preserved that look to boost its value as a collectors item.
Below are characteristics that are NOT damages or defects:
Knots are natural imperfections
Patina finish on the brass or aged appearance
Cracks, indentations, knots and other imperfections are considered part of the natural characteristic and part of Artisans Roses cosmetic standards.